GRA is a collaborative firm with a team-oriented studio atmosphere. Our focus of creating the right team for every challenge extends throughout our entire office. We are always looking for new professionals to bring fresh new energy to our studio.
We are currently actively looking to fill the following positions:
Senior Designer / Jr. Project Manager
GRA is seeking an experienced Junior Project manager to take on a lead role in managing laboratory, institutional, and higher education design projects in close collaboration with our senior design staff.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have experience drafting and detail projects of various complexities and types
- Have experience working directly with the client as the initial point of contact
- Work closely with senior design staff to manage the production of project milestone deliverables including design review submissions and construction documents.
- Have experience managing CA phase work as the main point of contact, reviewing submittals, managing weekly meetings and be aggressive about chasing down resolutions to site related issues in close coordination with senior design staff and consultants.
- Have experience coordinating engineers scope of work through design and CA
Professional Degree or Graduate Degree in Architecture
5 Years minimum experience working in Professional Architecture firm
1-3 years experience coordinating Architecture design – Job Captain or Project Coordinator
3-5 Years drafting and technical drawing experience in Revit and AutoCAD
Technical skills in Revit, AutoCAD, sketchup and adobe suite are required.
Contact Information: Submit resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org